The Ivy League schools comprise of Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Brown, Dartmouth, and Cornell, while some use the term more colloquially to include other top schools such as Stanford, MIT, and Caltech. Schools in the Ivy League are widely regarded as the best universities in the U.S., and thus also the hardest to gain admissions to. To stand out from the crowd, you will require more than just excellent grades and coherent essays.
In this seminar, Prep Zone Academy’s Admissions Consultants, who are graduates from Harvard & Yale themselves, will review your application profile and provide concrete, actionable pieces of advice on how to improve your chance of getting into an Ivy League program.
These following topics will be discussed during the seminar:
- What Ivy League Admissions Committees Look For
- Everything to Know About Academic & Application Requirements
- The Perfect Preparation & Application Timeline
- Debunking Ivy League Myths
- Profiles of Successful Applicants
Free to register & attend. Parents are welcomed to join.