Medical/ Dentistry/ Veterinary/ Pre-Med
Applying to UK Medicine can be overwhelming. The British government limits the percentage of international applicants to 7% for each year’s medicine cohort. So students need top scores, numerous attachments, and a well written personal statement to receive an interview offer. With more than 10 years of experience, college.edu.sg has helped students get accepted into various top medicine programs in the UK.
In our Comprehensive Admissions Consulting package, we offer unlimited consultation hours. Just as the name suggests, our assistance covers the application process start-to-finish: shortlisting schools, advice on school transcript, reference letter and financial documents, assistance with profile building activities such as attachments or extracurriculars, brainstorming and strategy for the personal statement, feedback and editing of personal statement, UCAS submission assistance and interview preparation. For school shortlisting, we take into account your UKCAT/BMAT score and secondary school grades to create a matrix of safety, target, and reach schools. Since attachments are crucial for students applying to medicine, we guide students on attachment opportunities based on the students’ preferences. We also brainstorm and assist in perfecting the personal statement to make sure that the student showcases its personal brand. For interview preparation, we conduct one-on-one, monthly MMIs, and panel interviews.
Compact Basic Application Assistance
$2,40010 hrs assistance
Comprehensive Most Popular!
Add-on to the comprehensive package
$1,000per additional country (Ireland/ Singapore)
Are you interested in our UK Med admissions packages? Simply fill in the form below and we will provide you with more information!
- For UK medical schools, only one application is required irrespective of the number of target schools
- Assistance on hourly basis is available at $288 per hour
- Hourly and Compact services are not available during the peak period (1 Dec to 31 Jan)
Track Record: 2016 UK Medical School Admissions
- “I had a great time at college.edu.sg. I think it really helped especially when the challenge of interviews seemed overwhelming. Mostly, I felt touched by their sincerity! They didn’t just want me to get in, they REALLY wanted me to get in.”
Admitted to Imperial College London
- “Personally, the most valuable component for me was the feedback I had from Sruti, (and the other consultants when they looked over my work). She never seemed to dread my constant drafts and re-edits – allowing me to carry my own voice through my writing style. It definitely made working much more fun and constructive.”
Admitted to U. Oxford
- “The consultants at college.edu.sg were without doubt a great support during the seemingly daunting process of medical school admission. The consultants helped me throughout the application process-from choosing the right universities to polishing the Personal Statement until it completely met with our expectations to the intensive interview preparation. Juggling the IB alongside was not an easy task, but with the immense degree of flexibility and co-operation college.edu.sg offered, it became a smooth and in fact, an enjoyable ride.
At each step, they offered invaluable professional advice in line with my goals and were always concerned about and involved in the progress of the application. The mock interviews gave me an insight into my strengths and weaknesses, certainly putting me in a much better position on the interview day. Altogether, they played an instrumental role during one of the most important periods in my life and I am indeed grateful to the dedicated team at college.edu.sg for the all the superb help and guidance they have provided that have allowed me gain admission into my dream college! Thank you so much!”
Admitted to Imperial College London
- “As a Singaporean Citizen, I was committed to a mandatory 2 year-stint in the Army immediately upon completion of my secondary education. Knowing this, in my junior and senior year of high school, I put off doing college research and preparation and instead opted to focus on my studies. It seemed a wise decision at the time, and my grades were notably better than those peers who devoted their time to finding a good uni and writing essays. I felt justified not only by the grades, but also by the fact that I wouldn’t be applying till two years down the road.
After joining the army and being fast tracked through command school, I found myself having very little free time to begin the college preparation process. With the application window opening soon, I grew increasingly worried. An army mate introduced me to college.edu.sg I was immediately impressed by their professionalism – by the end of the first meeting, we had narrowed down the schools to apply, and by the end of the second, they sent me home to start writing essays. What began as a frenzied panic to begin the application process quickly settled down to something that both me and my parents were a lot more comfortable with.
college.edu.sg helped me first choose the universities, then write the application essays. They helped me work through the complicated paperwork, and were available at all hours to counsel me and give me advice. As a prospective medicine student, they also helped me through the interview process for each and every university. I would like to wish a special commendation to Varun, Nagi and Poojha who were all instrumental figures in achieving my successful college admissions. Thank you all very much!”
Admitted to U. Dundee, U. Newcastle